卖拐台词中英双语对照
- 2020-07-10 13:22:00
- 来源:苗苗黑板报
- 编辑:admin
- 己被围观 次
高秀敏:啊~~~ 大忽悠!大忽悠!
Gao Xiumin: ah ~ ~ ~ big fool! Big fool!
赵本山:喊啥大忽悠,今儿出来卖这玩意,别叫我艺名行不行?
Zhao Benshan: what's the big trick? Why don't you call me a stage name?
卖拐台词中英双语对照
高秀敏:孩儿他爸,
Gao Xiumin: my father,
赵本山:恩,
Zhao Benshan: Well,
高秀敏:要我说这个拐就别卖啦!
Gao Xiumin: if you want me to say this crutch, don't sell it!
赵本山:因为啥呀?
Zhao Benshan: why?
高秀敏:这满大街都是腿脚好的,谁买你那玩意啊?
Gao Xiumin: the streets are full of good legs. Who will buy your stuff?
赵本山:你废话,不卖了,做这副拐又搭工又搭料,一天一宿没睡觉,不做不赔了么?
Zhao Benshan: you talk nonsense. If you don't sell it, you can make this pair of crutches and build materials. If you don't sleep all day, do not pay for it?
高秀敏:哎呀,那这满大街都是腿脚好的,能卖出去吗!
Gao Xiumin: Oh, the streets are full of good legs. Can you sell them!
赵本山:你还不了解我吗,还管我叫大忽悠呢。我能把正的忽悠斜了,能把蔫的忽悠谑了,能把尖人忽悠嗫了,能把小两口过的挺好,我给他忽悠分别了。今天卖拐,一双好腿我能给他忽悠瘸了!
Zhao Benshan: don't you know me? You call me a big fool. I can make the positive flicker slant, the withered flicker tease, the sharp person swindle and chatter, and make the little couple have a good time. I give him a flicker of parting. Today I sell crutches. I can fool him with a pair of good legs!
高秀敏:哈哈,你可拉倒吧,
Gao Xiumin: ha ha, you can pull it down,
赵本山:信不信?
Zhao Benshan: believe it or not?
高秀敏:我就不信人家好好的腿你就能给人忽悠瘸了?
Gao Xiumin: I don't believe that people's good legs can make you limp?