- 2020-05-25 13:37:23
- 己被围观 次
Many people like to eat Babao porridge. There are also instant porridge on the market. It's very convenient to open it and eat it. The iron jars used to hold Babao porridge are of good workmanship and materials. It's a pity to lose them. We can try to transform and reuse them. The following waste utilization tutorial will teach you how to make it into a toothbrush cup, which is not only practical but also very aesthetic. A little bit of heart, quickly follow the steps of the following diagram to learn it~
Materials and tools: Babao porridge pot, iron fork, electric drill, paint spraying, screwdriver, screw nut, pliers.
1. Take out the tin first, and carefully drill a small hole near the tin mouth. This is used to install the handle.
2. Take the tin to the outdoor for painting. In order not to pollute the environment, you can put it in the waste cartons and spray paint.
3. Use the vice to make the handle of the fork you don't want. You can design its own shape.
4. Drill a hole at the end of the handle of the fork, corresponding to the hole on the iron can.
5. Use screws and nuts to fix the handle to the iron can.
6. A toothbrush cup without money is ready, and even the lid can be used~